TradeFIG - ...give and take it figures nicely! with GifTrade

My Friend Aliyah
No Wonder?!
'Sow' What?
powered by

My Blog

"Chicken" & Egg Methodology

Tf's "Chicken"Genesis1v20-22 Or EggDeuteronomy22v6-7.

TradeFIG's Business Model/Methodology

Example Fig 1.

Trouble Busyness says;
You can read the Bible and pray because you have time.

Tf's Table Business says;
I have time to read the Bible and pray because I pray and read the Bible.

Fig 2.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. Psalm 133

From Jerusalem to the ends of the earth; as only your congregation can offer one for all mountain top giving, 'sow' (that Acts 6 v7... Jeremiah 17 v11-16...26) you reap favour as dew of heaven and river of living water. (Action right hand of fellowship; Romans12v9-13...15v25-27...1Corin-
thians16v1-4...13-16...Acts20v35...Galatians2v10...2Corinthians8and9... 3John1v2-8)

Fig 3.

______________Trade figures nicely with Trade Fig’s Business Table L-earning experiment;

For example;

A.      Our best Interest at heart or
B.      HaShem’s best Enter-Rest at heart

The word Enter-Rest works; Entering into business where the Rest is Gain is a superb business Tish (Business Table); Take – Bless – Brake – Give – Multiply, Reaping Increase and ‘Sow’ PhiliaActs6v7...John4v35-38
and Plow back.

For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God; Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men; 2 Corinthians 9 v12-13.

Study Check; For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. Romans 4 v2. Matthew 11 v28-30. Fig 4: Job 22 v21-30. Fig 5: 2 Corinthians 6 v1-10. Fig 6: Revelation 3 v17-19. Fig 7: 1 Timothy 6 v1-end. Matthew 6 v33.

By Chukwudi U. Amazu. 3John1v2.

9 Comments to "Chicken" & Egg Methodology:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 27 December 2016 04:55
ghk
Reply to comment

thesis writing help on 25 August 2019 14:12
I do believe that if we want to do something, then nothing will be impossible as long as we do all the best that we can do to make it happen. What I have learned from this today is the importance of knowing your priority. You will be able to give time to do something not because you have time but because you make time for it. If we are eager to make something happen, then excuses should not be tolerated. We need to strive harder to be good at it and even finish it ahead of time. This is indeed a good read by the way! Thank you so much.

paper writing companies on 24 April 2018 13:44
The food topics and more read bible the business on model and methodology very essential and effective as well. The trading blog including the situations and more mountain giving the better favor always,thanks.
Reply to comment

writers resume on 09 October 2018 19:18
This is just stupid to make all of this to discuss these things. I don't support that.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 01 April 2019 03:31
Reply to comment

i need help with my assignment on 01 April 2019 03:41
This is a new concept indeed and I have to say that I do love knowing about this. I think I can also use this methodology in my own life and even share it to other people. I am still in the process of fully understanding it because I really want to know more about the said methodology. This is the first time that I have heard about it and I must say that I am already in awe of the people who are behind this concept. I am such a lucky girl today for being able to see this.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 06 August 2019 09:20
Reply to comment

crops by time in township on 07 January 2020 08:33
We have done all this and more, which is why we have come here to share our Township wisdom.
Reply to comment

windows 10 free download 32 bit on 30 January 2020 11:36
his website teaches how to install the windows 10 operating system. This is an awesome post for the user of windows 10 operating system.
Reply to comment