TradeFIG - ...give and take it figures nicely! with GifTrade

My Friend Aliyah
No Wonder?!
'Sow' What?
powered by

My Blog

Perfect Diamond Mind

It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof. It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.

The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies. The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold. Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of
understanding? Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.

God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof. For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters
 by measure. When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the
 lightning of the thunder: Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28 (v15-28)

______________________________________ Perfect Diamond Mind

Check out 'Abram's Blessings Are Mined' updated and for Diamonds see TradeFIG.com contacts.
By Chukwudi U. Amazu. 3John1v2.

17 Comments to Perfect Diamond Mind:

Comments RSS
5+6 on 30 March 2018 08:12
65+

paleontology assignment writing service on 23 April 2019 16:17
Diamond is just a piece of stone, but many people works hard just to have some. It is pretty expensive, but it is worth paying. You can give it to someone important in your life. If you receive some, it means that the person really cherish you so much. I already receive one from my husband and it is the best thing that he has given to me. My man is just so sweet because he worked hard just to buy one.

cheapessays on 13 April 2018 12:04
Perfect diamond mind and preparing for the great thoughts and objectify the precious methods with us,thanks. Better understanding the saving methods for declaring the making perfect living the situation.

write an assignment for me on 25 May 2018 14:33
The more support to the projects as well for the more and great aspects as well for the impressive objectives with us. Perfect methods with this site and profitable coping trades and winning measures as well.

Matthew on 13 October 2018 11:07
The errand that you determine in this article is extraordinary and your gathering should work especially. I am sure you will win in your focal objective yet you have to lock in because this is best chance to get 7dollaressay.com reviews from our native writers. All things considered, you share the colossal information and I for one like it to such a degree.

bestessays writing on 13 December 2018 05:57
Diamonds are always perfect. But I don't like diamonds to be honest.

v on 28 April 2019 14:13
v

essay on time on 01 May 2019 14:35
For me the perfect diamond would be the one which is very shiny and at the same time has something to be important to me. Because treasures were one of the most important to me. And having one perfect diamond will be my great happiness. So I must work hard and persevere more in order to get at least one diamond. Maybe it will take long for me to have one, but at least I hard and wait for it so it has a value either. But most importantly, this diamond will be one of my properties that not all people could have.

write a dissertation discussion on 07 November 2019 10:02
I like the way diamonds look on my kneck and finger. Diamonds are best girl's best friend.

best wifi extender on 20 November 2019 07:51
WiFi extensions are an excellent solution for insufficient WiFi coverage, as long as they match the wireless networking capabilities of your current router.

methodology writing help on 10 December 2019 12:45
If you cannot do it, feel free to buy a dissertation methodology at our website and enjoy your life doing the things you really like to do.

dissertation abstract editing services on 10 December 2019 14:20
Diamond Mind has powerful meditation and mental conditioning tools for colleges, athletic associations, and companies to help their students, athletes and employees realize their highest potential while, at the same time, reducing stress and enhancing the quality of their lives.

dissertation literature review service on 13 January 2020 08:46
Can you wear a combination of gold and silver?

Useless Websites on 06 February 2020 04:46
Perfect Diamond Mind Useless Websites

buy a hypothesis online on 10 February 2020 08:43
Diamonds are the perfect friends for girls) It was very interesting for me to read something life this. I am looking forward to find more cool posts from you in the future.Please keep me updated!

Purchase a dissertation methodology online on 21 March 2020 13:19
If you feel that your writing skills are not enough to create the A+ dissertation methodology part, we suggest you buy a dissertation methodology at our professional service.

small tattoos on 04 April 2020 10:58
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos